My Facebook page
I check Facebook multiple times a day for several reasons. I have siblings in Alabama and Texas and we communicate a lot via Facebook. Due to work schedules and multiple time zones it's easiest to update each other on the day to day stuff via Facebook. On the weekends we usually find a time to Skype or Facetime.
S & P Capital IQ
Standard and Poor's Market Scope advisor page I visit several times a day mostly after the stock market is closed. The site offers a comprehensive analysis of the stock market and trends. I work for a financial advisor and part of my job is researching information for him to present to clients.
Oregon Live
I visit this sight daily to keep updated on "breaking" news across the state. I do support our local news station KTVZ for local news, however the quality of information and delivery leaves a lot of room for improvement - In my opinion.
INCI WEB - Incident Information System
This website is seasonal for me. I visit it everyday during the summer "fire season" months to keep myself informed on the active fires across the state. My husband is a Captain for the Redmond Fire Department and on a State Overhead Team that frequently gets activated to respond to the larger fires to provide support for logistics and operational needs. I like to stay updated so I am less surprised when I have to manage the house and children alone for weeks at a time.
Marks Daily Apple
This sight has a lot of information on it, I primarily read the daily posts and articles. It's a sight dedicated to educating people in health and nutrition by living the Paleo lifestyle. I occasionally skim through the forum topics to see what people are talking about, my main interest in the sight is just the daily posts and recipes.
I view a lot of websites during the day, the above four are my top visits. However I could also add .amazon.com, Huffington Post, and The Paleo Mom, to the list of favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment