3 Types of Computers I use Most Often:
Laptop Computer - I use my laptop computer at home a few hours a week. I will be using it more now that I am a student. My desktop is my main tool at work, and I currently work full time. I use a Windows Desk top with most of the normal apps. Most of the apps that I use are job specific related to the finance industry and highly regulated.
Tablet Computer - I have a Kindle Fire that I just recently purchased, mostly for reading, social media, and games for my children.
Handheld - my Iphone 4S is my go-to that I use everyday to check my email, facebook, browse the web.
There are limitations on my work computer to what I can access due to the strict federal regulations on privacy. I can not check personal email, use any social media sights, and may sights are restricted (e.g. youtube, facebook)
Laptop Computer - I use my laptop computer at home a few hours a week. I will be using it more now that I am a student. My desktop is my main tool at work, and I currently work full time. I use a Windows Desk top with most of the normal apps. Most of the apps that I use are job specific related to the finance industry and highly regulated.
Tablet Computer - I have a Kindle Fire that I just recently purchased, mostly for reading, social media, and games for my children.
Handheld - my Iphone 4S is my go-to that I use everyday to check my email, facebook, browse the web.
There are limitations on my work computer to what I can access due to the strict federal regulations on privacy. I can not check personal email, use any social media sights, and may sights are restricted (e.g. youtube, facebook)
No comments:
Post a Comment